UneoTM sensor, or Micro-Deformable Piezoresistive Sensor, is a technology developed for force sensing applications requiring a slim and light form factor. Incorporating various patent-pending microstructure and surface engineering innovations, the device achieves unprecedented versatility and reliability to satisfy your performance and cost expectations.
- "Measure-at-will!":Slim and flexible profile, coupled with our ability to deliver custom-shape sensors, allow you to rapidly add force-measurement capability to any surface you want.
- Wide measurement range：UneoTM sensors can accurately resolve force of a gentle finger touch as well as heavy-duty weight measurements.
- Robust construction：our sensor has excellent lifetime and stability required for environmental requirements of various medical, automotive, and industrial applications.
- Environmentally-friendly production：Printing-based fabrication consumes less material and produces no toxic byproduct.
- Higher linearity and intra-sensor uniformity
- Improved heat and humidity resistance
- Enhanced inter-sensor variance from full QC inspection
- Superior long-term measurement repeatability